At VentureOut, we’ve been organizing one-week HealthTech hyper-acceleration programs in partnership with MedStartr since 2017.
As we are recruiting for our next Healthtech program – which will take place on the last week of July 2019 – we took some time to look back on our HealthTech alumni and the success they found post-program.
Alumni profiles at the time of joining the program: very diverse
- We can observe very diverse funding stages, with startups having raised from $802K in pre-seed, to $2.8M in the SERIES A, and to $9.7M in SERIES B, with an average of $2.2M funding raised.
- Team size ranged from just founders to 10-15 employees.
- 55% were from the US, the rest were coming from all around the world.
- 10% of our International Alumni opened an Office in the US.
- LIFT Digital recently a partnership with Equinox.
Our alumni win awards and grants
- We have multiple grants (like Cleveland Plug and Pitch) winners among our alumni. Alertgy, iRX Reminder, Snapclarity – are some of them.
- Xploro was the finalist of a prestigious AXA Health Tech & You Award which led to the industry recognition, various business partnerships and mentoring.
Our alumni are celebrated as innovators in the Tech and Business press
- Penta Medical was recognized as the top-30 Women-Led start-up which is pushing the frontiers of innovation according to Forbes.
- Our Healthtech Alumni have been often recognized as ‘disruptive’ in the area of their work by media such as TechCrunch or ProductHunt. Among our personal favorites – the recent launch of Healing Clouds by our alumni and friend Asim Amin celebrated as the “World’s First Online Holistic Healing Platform”.
Our next Healthtech program will take place from July 29th to October 1st, 2019.
More info about the program: check our Healthtech program page
Interested in joining our next cohort? We’re always looking for amazing startups from all around the world, we can’t wait to start accelerating your growth! APPLY before July 8th!